• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500/L26500 CALDERA Users

Freese

Anyone out there use Caldera as their RIP for their Latex?

Shoot me a PM or respond here, I have a few questions.

Thanks in advance.

hosantos

I didn't like the PhotoPrint that came with my l25500. Does the Caldera work properly on Mac. I have to print designs from both CorelDraw and Adobe Family. I usually convert the files to JPG or PDF before ripping. Did you have any issues with your rip?

HulkSmash

I didn't like the PhotoPrint that came with my l25500. Does the Caldera work properly on Mac. I have to print designs from both CorelDraw and Adobe Family. I usually convert the files to JPG or PDF before ripping. Did you have any issues with your rip?

Caldera ONLY works on Mac or a straight Linux box.

DaveD

Caldera copies in compose?

How do you make copies in compose without using the copy and paste keys. I would like to nest a decal that I need 200 of along with some large graphics that will create a lot of wasted material. I don't want to click the paste button 200 times!

nate

How do you make copies in compose without using the copy and paste keys. I would like to nest a decal that I need 200 of along with some large graphics that will create a lot of wasted material. I don't want to click the paste button 200 times!
You don't need to use compose.....

You can use Step and Repeat if a single graphic, or, in your case use nest. Send 200 copies to the nest, send the other graphics, and go.

DaveD

You don't need to use compose.....

You can use Step and Repeat if a single graphic, or, in your case use nest. Send 200 copies to the nest, send the other graphics, and go.

Thank you! Forgot all about that option. Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious. I've been away from production sitting at a sales desk for the last two years. I'm rusty but picking up speed again.

Thank again Nate.

Matt-Tastic

Thank you! Forgot all about that option. Sometimes you just need someone to point out the obvious. I've been away from production sitting at a sales desk for the last two years. I'm rusty but picking up speed again.

Thank again Nate.

Also, in the compose module, you can click and drag an item from your job window into the compose window holding (i think) CTRL, and it will ask how many you want to put there. Then use the nesting (puzzle piece) to align them up (they will come in all on top of each other)

If it's not CTRL, it's alt or shift or one of those special keys. could even be the "splat" key on a mac.