• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L25500 parts?

tattoo.dan

Anyone know the best place to get parts for this printer? I am needing to purchase a power supply.....possibly a main board but I hope not.

Thanks!

CreatedDesigns

Depending on your background you can get parts from multiple online sellers. But if you need to, You can get everything from HP yet. And some vendors can help like, Grimco, and Big Systems to name a couple.

tattoo.dan

Grimco said HP wouldn't let them order. I finally got the right department at HP and ordered my $700 power supply..Hopefully that will fix it. I will let you all know how easy/hard it is to swap out. Thanks!

Only consumable parts I believe are through grimco. I believe actual printer parts you need to buy through HP. Or find someone that ordered extra or something online.

MrTopgun21

Did it fix your printer?

Grimco said HP wouldn't let them order. I finally got the right department at HP and ordered my $700 power supply..Hopefully that will fix it. I will let you all know how easy/hard it is to swap out. Thanks!

how did the power supply swap go? Did it fix your problem? I just bought a L25500 from a shop in Pennsylvania, it was working when it left his shop, by the time we got it back to Michigan, it won't fire up, completely dead.

tattoo.dan

swap went pretty easy. been up and running since! I will reply to your other thread with suggestions to your problems

CreatedDesigns

I get my parts from Encompass they have the best pricing on most parts. Like that power supply is $550 for example. Sure there are cheaper places but it takes time to find them.