• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp l25500 web wiper code 21.2.10

MySignGuyz

Hello
I am wondering if anyone has replaced the web wiper assembly. I got this error a week ago. I proceeded by the service manual instructions and the results were I should replace cleaning station.

After replacing the printhead cleaning cartridge, I ran about 80 sq ft of print with no issues. A couple days later I was in the process of running some more prints. After the completion of 1 run I started getting the same error again after the heating cycle.

Just wondering if anyone has had similar issues with there printer and this was the only fix?

If web wiper replacement is the only option, Does Someone Have a good parts supplier with competitive prices?

Thanks for any help with this

if replacement of the maintenance cartridge did not resolve the error, the next step is to replace the Web Wipe Motor itself.

I do not know of any 3rd-party sources for this type of part.

Typestries

try cleaning and lubricating the rails that the wiper station runs on, much the way you do the carriage rails. These too get dirty and dry, which increases the resistance and then current draw increases on motor which can throw the error as well. As Castek mentioned, after that replace the motor.

MySignGuyz

Responses and another question

Thanks for the help.

Should the web wiper assembly have any play front to back?

Thanks

tylercrum

hate to resurrect an old thread, but i've run into this issue and need to replace the web wiper motor assembly, but hp doesn't sell it anymore. Anyone know where else it can be had?

tylercrum

Thanks
I tried to order one from them but they cancelled the order because they said it's on backorder from HP with no projected ship date....
that's 4th company i've ordered this part from and that's happened. no bueno