• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP L25500

signpromarshall

Anyone know of a technician that will work on this printer?
Was a very reliable, good printer till HP stopped supporting it.
I am in southwest Minnesota. I would haul this thing if needed. Or, should I just junk the thing and buy a Mimaki or Roland that can be repaired forever.

dale911

President
You should probably start shopping. I had the same printer and the heads dropping out were the most annoying thing with them (as well as the cost of consumables) it’s definitely more expensive to operate a latex than it is a solvent or even a UV printer. Several of the manufacturers are starting to allow bulk ink which saves a lot of money vs the cartridge versions. I have all 3 types of printers and use them all for different types of products.

Anyone know of a technician that will work on this printer?
Was a very reliable, good printer till HP stopped supporting it.
I am in southwest Minnesota. I would haul this thing if needed. Or, should I just junk the thing and buy a Mimaki or Roland that can be repaired forever.

HI We know everything about them and have all the parts. The real issue is of course the printheads. We are located in Dallas Tx though. We do have a great trade in program that you might consider, trading that unit in on a L26500 or 360 would be the best choice. thx www.Wideimagesolutions.com