• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L26500 Error code- 08:11 call support

signsnowdaytona

Has anybody had this problem with their printer and were you able to resolve it? I am able to turn the printer on and off and it goes away but I have a feeling it's going to keep popping up. Thank you for reading.

Nehal

Hello,

I have HP Latex L26500. I am getting 08.11 communication error on screen.
Can you fix my printer?

What I did.

1) Check all LED status as per HP service manual on Interconnect PCA.
2) Check all connection as per manual.
3) Reset CMOS by changing battery & jumper on motherboard.
4)Reset power by reset switch on motherboard.
5) Power switch on control penal is responding to start printer.
6) Removed all PCB & clean with petrol include motherboard.
7)Removed heat sink & fen. Clean everything.
8)Motherboard can restart by shorting two legs of orange pins so it is responding.
9)Connect USB light to USB port it is working 5V.
10) Plug Ethernet to router. Orange & green light on motherboard Ethernet socket so it looks working.
11) Replaced Hard Disk with brand new HP hard disk with original firmware on it.
12) Checked 3V,5V & 12 V on motherboard. All ok.

Please help me.....

Nehal

Hello,

I have HP Latex L26500. I am getting 08.11 communication error on screen.
Can you fix my printer?

What I did.

1) Check all LED status as per HP service manual on Interconnect PCA.
2) Check all connection as per manual.
3) Reset CMOS by changing battery & jumper on motherboard.
4)Reset power by reset switch on motherboard.
5) Power switch on control penal is responding to start printer.
6) Removed all PCB & clean with petrol include motherboard.
7)Removed heat sink & fen. Clean everything.
8)Motherboard can restart by shorting two legs of orange pins so it is responding.
9)Connect USB light to USB port it is working 5V.
10) Plug Ethernet to router. Orange & green light on motherboard Ethernet socket so it looks working.
11) Replaced Hard Disk with brand new HP hard disk with original firmware on it.
12) Checked 3V,5V & 12 V on motherboard. All ok.

Please help me.....

AF

Manual says to replace Interconnect PCA and Sausalito PCA if all else fails to resolve. These are basically daughter boards. Probably repairable if you can find the failed component. HP does not provide diagnostic specs in the manual so good luck.

Nehal

Hello AF,

Thank you so much for your reply. I will test again by replacing above parts step by step & let you know.

I try to give external computer power supply to motherboard but it does not start motherboard. Only orange light on motherboard.
I try to jump start no luck. Reset switch on motherboard not responding.

Didn't start any circuit so it looks like motherboard responding with original power supply.
Only yellow light near power switch.

Can I install PCI graphic card on motherboard to check what is happening on screen?
Loading BIOS or not?
Loading firmware or not?
That way I think we can check motherboard. What do you think?

Nehal

Hi AF,
Today I have remove Sausalito PCA from L26500 & tested on L25500 printer. It is working fine. No error 08.11 on L25500.
I will test now now Interconnect PCA. I have already install new in this L26500 but I will check again on running printer & let you know.
99.99 % sure it is working otherwise control penal would not respond.