Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP L26500 faulty ink cartridge

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by bigben, Jul 2, 2019.

1. bigben

bigben Very Active Member

Sep 3, 2007
    Quebec
    So my HP L26500 ask me to change my yellow ink cartridge because it was ''faulty''. I've tried to remove it and put it back and it did not work. I've put another cartridge and everything is fine. I still have 134ml in the ''faulty'' ink cartridge. Is there something I can do or I just cut my lost?

Thank you.

Tags:
  2. Dan360

Dan360 Member

Dec 23, 2014
    Ontario, Canada
    We've had it happen on our 360 a couple times, if it's under warranty you can get a replacement from HP. If it happens often then the ink cartridge sensor is faulty, we had to replace 2.

From what I gathered, once the printer deems a cartridge faulty then it will just keep spitting it out.

3. Elray

Elray New Member

Jul 6, 2019
    South Windsor
    I had this happen on my 260, stopped with over 100ml showing left in the cartridge... Replaced old cartridge and all was well.... opened the old cartridge to check and it was empty certainly not 100ml in it.