• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question HP L26500 Print Issues

danieljnilson

I am having some problems with my printer. I was printing all day yesterday with no issues at all.

I came in this morning and had to change out the PH Cleaning Kit. This is when the problems started.

See Photo. Though it may look cool, the vertical lines of color are not supposed to be in the print.

Has anybody else experienced this issue before?

Any suggestions on how to fix it, besides burning the thing down to the ground and buying a new printer.

Attachments

• IMG_4291.JPG
    IMG_4291.JPG
    51.6 KB · Views: 174

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Did you change the spitting tube? Is It properly installed? You didn't destroy your encoder strip by accident?
Is you ethernet cable properly connected?

Can't really think of anything else so sudden. Take out the print heads and reseat them. If you messed up something you could have Hurt the bottom cable of the printhead.

MikePro

data issues for sure. check all cables & connections that they're seated properly, and check encoder strip for any imperfections.