Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Question HP L26500 Print Issues

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by danieljnilson, Oct 21, 2020.

1. danieljnilson

danieljnilson New Member

Nov 9, 2016
    Chico, CA
    I am having some problems with my printer. I was printing all day yesterday with no issues at all.

I came in this morning and had to change out the PH Cleaning Kit. This is when the problems started.

See Photo. Though it may look cool, the vertical lines of color are not supposed to be in the print.

Has anybody else experienced this issue before?

Any suggestions on how to fix it, besides burning the thing down to the ground and buying a new printer.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. balstestrat

balstestrat Member

Aug 25, 2020
    Europe
    Did you change the spitting tube? Is It properly installed? You didn't destroy your encoder strip by accident?
    Is you ethernet cable properly connected?

Can't really think of anything else so sudden. Take out the print heads and reseat them. If you messed up something you could have Hurt the bottom cable of the printhead.

3. MikePro

MikePro Major Contributor

Feb 3, 2010
    Racine, WI
    data issues for sure. check all cables & connections that they're seated properly, and check encoder strip for any imperfections.