• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP L300 Service Maintenance Kits 1, 2, and 3

303DC

Can anyone give me a rough cost on the 3 installed by HP? How can I tell what percentage these are at? It'd be nice to know when I'm going to get hit with any of these 3 so I can budget for them. HP L310 specifically.

Thanks!

Jonas

Our 360 has one maintenance kit for cleaning printheads. It runs about $160. We can see the percentage from the ink level screen. the larger the percentage the greater the need to replace. I hope that helps.

303DC

Our 360 has one maintenance kit for cleaning printheads. It runs about $160. We can see the percentage from the ink level screen. the larger the percentage the greater the need to replace. I hope that helps.
Yes, I'm aware of that. However, there are three other maintenance kits you probably weren't told about, and that are considered a consumable that HP will charge you for. Service maintenance kit 1, 2, and 3, as the title implies. I believe the remaining life info is likely only accessible in the service menu, which is of course locked down.

dypinc

Yes, I'm aware of that. However, there are three other maintenance kits you probably weren't told about, and that are considered a consumable that HP will charge you for. Service maintenance kit 1, 2, and 3, as the title implies. I believe the remaining life info is likely only accessible in the service menu, which is of course locked down.

You can access this information from the web page of your printer. In a browser type the ip address of your printer.