Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Need Help HP L360 and flexi question

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by stew1tx, Nov 25, 2018.

1. stew1tx

stew1tx Centex Wraps and Signs

Mar 29, 2013
    georgetown, texas
    So I am making a run of 8' but the graphic will only eat up about 25" of material down the side. It will be the bottom to a sign. I am trying to remember how to go about reprinting the other section with some misc decals etc so as not to end up with a 3' x 8' scrap.

I think I used to go into flexi and in rip set media offset or something from left side then measure out a safe margin and add the other decals and do another print aligning to bottom left. Sound right? why dont i rip them all together? because all that is a HUGE file after i duplicate all the decals to fill the holes, I mean like 2.5 gigs. Ripped at full size, maybe I will pop there and see what ripping at 10% or something does and enlarge to 1000%

Ideas?

THanks in advance.

P.S. my rolands were so much easier there, feed material back then set the origin where i wanted then print away....

Tags:
  2. Brandon708

Brandon708 Very Active Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Orland Park, IL
    I do this all the time not to waste material. Just lay out the 25" x 96" piece in a new page that is approximately 52" x 100" then add all the other stickers or signs next to it. It its to large to rip for some reason I would reduce the size of the image you are copying over and over to fill the space.