• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP L560 Error Code 25.16:10

bgraphix

Any suggestions of what to do in regards to the above error code? Has anyone ran into it before?

The screen said “Yellow slot ink level sensor overpressure or malfunction”

3 cartridges are now faulty due to this error. 1 it happened to last week and 2 today. I’m not sure if this was the error message the first 2 times, but it was for sure the last time.

Thank you in advance

Christian @ 2CT Media

It's a bad PIP, we had a ton of issues with it on our old 360... ended up being a damaged pin on the mech board. I'd call tech support and log a case if you are under warranty or if you can buy the part you can change it out in 30 mins or so. It took up 15 months to fix our printer completely

bgraphix

It's a bad PIP, we had a ton of issues with it on our old 360... ended up being a damaged pin on the mech board. I'd call tech support and log a case if you are under warranty or if you can buy the part you can change it out in 30 mins or so. It took up 15 months to fix our printer completely

Unfortunately, our warranty has ran out. What exactly is a PIP?

Rogar

Industrial discussion to improve my industry
Please, you can check your printer driver/Installer is right version and setup perfectly.

TheYallaman

Any suggestions of what to do in regards to the above error code? Has anyone ran into it before?

3 cartridges are now faulty due to this error. 1 it happened to last week and 2 today. I’m not sure if this was the error message the first 2 times, but it was for sure the last time.

Thank you in advance
Hi Roberta,

Call the YallaMan. We can fix it. 4-4-451-5843

TheYallaman

Thank you in advance
Call the YallaMan. We can fix it. 404-451-5843