• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 110 error and wont turn on

elsignshop

Hey, I have a Hp Latex 110 and was running perfect for the pass year and just the other day I was printing a banner and it did a head strike and now it wont turn back on and keep saying this error code 02.1:10. Has anyone ever had this happen and know how to fix it.

Dan360

Either means your carriage circuit board died or the cables got dislodged (mainly trailing cable). Open it up and double check the cables are snug, if that doesn't work you might need a new circuit board or the cable was damaged.

elsignshop

the light turns on, I took the print heads off and it still throws the error code. does anyone see anything wrong?

Attachments

• 118951876_603407447005443_5270161326130236540_n.jpg
    118951876_603407447005443_5270161326130236540_n.jpg
    434.9 KB · Views: 183

chrisphilipps

Merchant Member
According to the service manual that message means it is not getting a proper signal from the carriage board. Based on the fact you do have power to the carriage board the manual says replace the carriage board itself, if that didn't fix it then engine pca next, then lastly the trailing cable.

Before replacing any parts I would inspect the trailing cable (the one with the larger connection) for any damage and make sure that the connection on both ends are seated well. We just serviced a L360 that had a trailing cable where the shielding was broken in about 6 different spots.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Like Chris already said, definitely check the trailing cable connection first and re-plug the cable. After that I'd try with a new carriage PCA and if that doesn't help (it should fix the issue) a new trailing cable.
Hard to believe that anything else would have broken if it was after a crash.