• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp latex 310 printing heat transfer?

ayukish

Hello Felipe! Our Spectra QuickPrint heat transfer vinyl has been tested with various HP Latex printers!

Dennis422

I'm using Siser ColorPrint PU on my L25500
Make sure you use a Low Heat profile, I forgot the exact name for it, I could check later in the afternoon if you need it.
They come out very nice with a vibrant colors.

felipedelgado

Make sure you use a Low Heat profile, I forgot the exact name for it, I could check later in the afternoon if you need it.

Hi, I was testing with this brand (siser colorprint PU) print very nice but when I try to app the transfer, it does not work .!!
Use different profiles and the lower heat as 150 (minimun is 140 for hp 310) I will keep testing today with lower temp.
I will appreciate if you have the profile that you are using.

Thanks

printndisplay

What is the wash-ability and durability of prints made from latex printer after heat transfer, Is it scratch resistant?

printndisplay

Hi, I was testing with this brand (siser colorprint PU) print very nice but when I try to app the transfer, it does not work .!!
Use different profiles and the lower heat as 150 (minimun is 140 for hp 310) I will keep testing today with lower temp.
I will appreciate if you have the profile that you are using.

Thanks

What is the result on your research on printing heat transfer materials in HP latex 310. How is the print, washability and durability of print? is it scratch resistant?

printndisplay

Absolutely! The Eco-Mask is what you need.

I have HP Laser 310 and would like to start heat transfer on tees.

Is it possible to do print heat transfer media in HP latex 310 machine, is it will be durable? is it scratch resistant? What is the best media and practice to print and transfer to tees on latex 310 machine