• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 310 - What is this part??? (and where do I buy one?)

MarkH42

We have an HP310 latex printer and it has light blue spindles that insert into the cardboard media roll. Ours have broken and need to be replaced. Our designer spent a couple of hours on the phone with HP this morning and was told by one person that we have to buy the entire roll assembly (>$500) then was given a part number by someone else that turned out to only be for the 330. He is pulling his hair out trying to get an answer from HP and I told him I would put this out to the good people of Signs101 for some input. Has anyone else figured out a way to source this piece? I appreciate the help!
HP310 3in Spindle Adapter.JPG

Carlos Valencia

We have an HP310 latex printer and it has light blue spindles that insert into the cardboard media roll. Ours have broken and need to be replaced. Our designer spent a couple of hours on the phone with HP this morning and was told by one person that we have to buy the entire roll assembly (>$500) then was given a part number by someone else that turned out to only be for the 330. He is pulling his hair out trying to get an answer from HP and I told him I would put this out to the good people of Signs101 for some input. Has anyone else figured out a way to source this piece? I appreciate the help! View attachment 137928

Hi we have many of those in stock. We have some that are made by Hp and that look almost identical. They are just not as long. They work exactly the same and are only $29.99 a set. thanks, Plottermaster

Looks like the Plotter-Master eBay store isn't around anymore. Anyone know of anywhere else to get these? We've patched ours back together several times but it's probably on its last leg.

Dan360

I believe they're called spindle hubs. Though I've never seen them sold separately from the entire spindle.

TheSnowman

I snapped mine like two years ago and fought with it forever till I realized I could just steal one off the takeup reel. I was thinking I'd called HP and they told me hundreds of dollars too...I figured I'd just fight it instead of paying that crazy money.

jimmmi

I think what you are looking for is the 3" spindle adaptors. We sell many of those, they are $29.99 a set of two. thx Wideimagesolutionscom
Do also sell the blue plastic roll holders from l360?

Attachments

• IMG-1d209311ba7c7b47d6f165066f6e6072-V.jpg
    IMG-1d209311ba7c7b47d6f165066f6e6072-V.jpg
    136.9 KB · Views: 283