• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 315 Error

UncleFester

I was printing tonight on my HP latex 315 tonight and got an error code 43.1:11
"A cable is not connected. Call Support. Caution! Hot surface inside printer. do not touch heating modules"
I looked in the owners manual about this code and it is not one that is listed. so it says "If an error code appears on the front panel that is not included in this list, turn off the printer and then turn it back on. If the problem persists, call your service representative."
Well once restarted, this error still shows up.
Anyone have any ideas? or am do i have to wait for a tech rep? this is a brand new printer, just purchased in July.

EDITED MORE INFO:

not sure if this will help
Class: Electronics
Subclass: Vacuum Board
Description: Eola Not responding
Fusion:Cpu) asset in thread: tVacuumFanEolaO.
Error: Communication Error

And then a bunch of other stuff

Christian @ 2CT Media

After many years of personal experience with HP, always call and make a case even if you can fix it yourself. If the problem happens to be recurring and you go out of warranty after a long history of the issue you have a better chance of them taking care of it.

studebaker

Deluded Artist
Semi helpful.... Not an answer I know, but every little bit of information helps.

Code
43.1:11

Description
Communication error: Problem in communication with vacuum board fan

Causes
Eola PCA is not connected. Eola PCA is damaged. Cable between Eola PCA and Interconnect PCA is damaged.

Remedy
Call agent: • Restart the printer. Service engineer: 1. Check the cable connections between Interconnect PCA and EOLA PCA. 2. Replace the EOLA PCA. 3. Replace the PrintMech PCA. See PrintMech PCA. 4. Replace the Interconnect PCA. See Interconnect PCA.

Carlos Valencia

I was printing tonight on my HP latex 315 tonight and got an error code 43.1:11
"A cable is not connected. Call Support. Caution! Hot surface inside printer. do not touch heating modules"
I looked in the owners manual about this code and it is not one that is listed. so it says "If an error code appears on the front panel that is not included in this list, turn off the printer and then turn it back on. If the problem persists, call your service representative."
Well once restarted, this error still shows up.
Anyone have any ideas? or am do i have to wait for a tech rep? this is a brand new printer, just purchased in July.

EDITED MORE INFO:

not sure if this will help
Class: Electronics
Subclass: Vacuum Board
Description: Eola Not responding
Fusion:Cpu) asset in thread: tVacuumFanEolaO.
Error: Communication Error

And then a bunch of other stuff

Check this out below-if you're unit is still under warranty, they might have to replace a part or two.
Or it could just be a loose cable. Easy fixes. We know everything about these units. thx Plottermaster

SE Code: 43.1:11 – Communication error: Problem in communication with vacuum
board fan
Problem description:
Eola PCA is not connected. Eola PCA is damaged. Cable between Eola PCA and Interconnect PCA is damaged.
Corrective action:
Call agent:
Restart the printer.

Service engineer:
1.Check the cable connections between Interconnect PCA and EOLA PCA.
2.Replace the EOLA PCA
3.Replace the PrintMech PCA. See
4.Replace the Interconnect PCA. See