• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 360 - Intake skew

Stetch

Good day!

Have this issue with our printer. Whenever printing textile or banner, during the printing after 2,1 meters the material gets skewed during intake. Which leads to the printhead scratching the material.

What is wrong?
Machine or settings?

Tension is 30 for the banner and 20 for vacuum.

Thanks!

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

dypinc

If I remember correctly in the install instructions there was something about setting the printer level. Could this be your problem? Although I think it would affect everything. Experiment with tension. I don't think I have anything set for more than 15.

Stetch

If I remember correctly in the install instructions there was something about setting the printer level. Could this be your problem? Although I think it would affect everything. Experiment with tension. I don't think I have anything set for more than 15.

Hi!

The level is straight as it can be. I tried every tension setting between 15 and 40. Gonna go clean/replace those black plastic rolls that keeps the material down to see if thats the issue.

AKwrapguy

What type of banner and textiles are you printing on? I know that when switching to most textiles and mesh banner you need to switch out the plates underneath the material (i forgot what they were called) with one specifically designed for those applications.

Stetch

What type of banner and textiles are you printing on? I know that when switching to most textiles and mesh banner you need to switch out the plates underneath the material (i forgot what they were called) with one specifically designed for those applications.

The ink collector ... thingy. Yes I use that when printing on porous materials. The banner Im printing on is not. Its more like a PVC Banner type.

AKwrapguy

Yes and no. The material should be heavy enough that the reel shouldnt be necessary. (Wasn’t necessary on our older machine)

This isn't your older machine. The setting will be different. Lower the vacuum, mine is 10 and I have no problems.