• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360 Missing Ink Cartridge Issue

Any suggestions? I have a HP Latex 360 and its showing the bottom row of ink cartridges are missing when they are inserted and full of ink. It is the OP, Y and K inks. I have pulled them out reinserted them, tried powering off, etc. It wont acknowledge that ink cartridges is inserted. I called HP already and they are so understaffed they cant say when or how long until they can get to me.

Precision

If it's not that, there's a switch connected to each of those inside the machine on the backside of the ink cartridge. They go bad. I've had two or three of ours over the years.

Rayd8

You have to pull the left cover off. Then you can see the back of the ink cartridge holder. The clip that holds the back has broken.
You can fix that with couple zip ties. Takes 5 mins.
Jup, had it happening last week. It's quite easy to fix it. i'm by no means an HP Tech, but i wouldn't leave the printer too long without fixing it as i guess it could give extra problems (air in ink? ink drying?). Thx Balstestrat for the solution.