• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 360 Printhead question

klmjff

We have had our 360 since January of this year and it's worked like a charm so far.

I was wondering about the average life span of the print heads.

The LM-LC has fired 1378 ml and the CK has fired 1000 ml.

It's printing just fine, just wanted to get some feedback on how long these things normally last?

Thanks in advance.

dypinc

I have averaged about 4,000ml per head. Just print a nozzle check every so often and if you're getting clogged nozzles even after cleanings then you might want to consider replacing heads depending on how critical color and quality is. Keep a closer attention on the lc/lm head as the 360 only has one so it will have less nozzle redundancy.

Santimus

I have averaged about 4,000ml per head. Just print a nozzle check every so often and if you're getting clogged nozzles even after cleanings then you might want to consider replacing heads depending on how critical color and quality is. Keep a closer attention on the lc/lm head as the 360 only has one so it will have less nozzle redundancy.

I completely agree. I get on average 4,000 ml per head before changing them out too. I've gotten as little as 100ml and as high as 7,000 too though. Luckily anything under 1,000 is under warranty and HP will overnight air a replacement to you. Just keep an eye on your print quality and do those nozzle checks and print head cleanings.