• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP latex 360 vs 365

Jasmin

Founder
Hey fellow printers! I am looking to add a used printer to my equipment, and in my area there is a good deal on a HP latex 360. ( I Currently have a 115)

I have only seen the 365 at the big re-sellers. Assuming the 360 is discontinued?

Anything I should be aware of about this printer? Will it be hard to get parts / it repaired etc?

Any advice is helpful. Thank you!!

balstestrat

Problem Solver
They are almost identical in terms of parts. So it will affect both, when HP decides to stop support.
For 360 end of service is already announced at the end of 2025.

But like said, it's very similar to 365 and has same consumables. Mostly the older serial numbers from 2014-2016 have more unique parts that may become rare.

george paris

I'm in the Boston area. I have a nearly 2 yr old 335. I am getting out of the business in December. It's low mileage (on 5th set of inks) if interested. I agree with diy above, HP just stops support after a certain period, makes it tough for us low production types. Good luck which ever way you go!

george paris

Sorry, man! Didn't mean to put words in your mouth! I just see the frustration of some folks here who are trying to keep an older machine running and experiencing problems getting parts, consumables etc. Add to that, those who are not very mechanically inclined, it can be a real issue for the smaller shops. No offense meant!

citysignshop

For 360 end of service is already announced at the end of 2025.

But like said, it's very similar to 365 and has same consumables. Mostly the older serial numbers from 2014-2016 have more unique parts that may become rare.
Yeah, gee....you wouldn't want to actually use an HP machine that you paid $30,000 for, to last 10 years, right? I wonder about the 365? Thousands of them out there, in our case, bought last month..... as it was about the only viable option for printing Traffic reflectives ( 3M certified). Probably be obsolete before it's paid for! :(

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Yeah, gee....you wouldn't want to actually use an HP machine that you paid $30,000 for, to last 10 years, right? I wonder about the 365? Thousands of them out there, in our case, bought last month..... as it was about the only viable option for printing Traffic reflectives ( 3M certified). Probably be obsolete before it's paid for! :(
Well I hope you didn't pay 30k for it because that would pay for 2 units.