• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 365 printer

guillermo

Does anybody know where I can get the printer drivers for this HP Latex 365 printer to be installed locally in my computer? when I go to HP.com the only thing I get is the firmware, but as far as I know, firmware is for the actual printers and not the computer; we have a new hp latex printer sitting for the last 5 weeks and the only thing printed was a test print when it was installed, we use onix as rip software but I do not how to use it and I would like to go as file, print and it will print.
any help will be appreciated.

balstestrat

Problem Solver
There is no driver and it's not meant to be used like that. It needs a rip and you have it. Start learning it.

myront

CorelDRAW is best
A RIP is like a glorified print queue. Prints can be stored there to allow you to change various medias as needed. You can also assign specific print profiles for those various medias. Really not that hard to learn.

Shred_signs

Lost Member
Does anybody know where I can get the printer drivers for this HP Latex 365 printer to be installed locally in my computer? when I go to HP.com the only thing I get is the firmware, but as far as I know, firmware is for the actual printers and not the computer; we have a new hp latex printer sitting for the last 5 weeks and the only thing printed was a test print when it was installed, we use onix as rip software but I do not how to use it and I would like to go as file, print and it will print.
any help will be appreciated.
It doesn't take much to get printing with onyx.
Spend some time learning how to use the software.
The "File, Print" action is an advanced skill that requires you to have good RIP hygiene. If you don't it will only waste your money.

guillermo

Thank you very much.
The "File, Print" action is an advanced skill that requires you to have good RIP hygiene. If you don't it will only waste your money.

guillermo

forgot to add.... for some reason, the software comes with 4 rips, but in that computer, the option for rips used was 0, clicking here and there I found it, I changed to 1 and all the jobs started to rip. Printing to the HP is getting better, but printing to mimaki flat bed is tricky as I do not have some options that Rasterlink (mimaki rip) has, but I will probably be happy with it in a few months.

Thanks everybody for your imput.

guillermo

A RIP is like a glorified print queue. Prints can be stored there to allow you to change various medias as needed. You can also assign specific print profiles for those various medias. Really not that hard to learn.
I am getting it little by little.

Shred_signs

Lost Member
forgot to add.... for some reason, the software comes with 4 rips, but in that computer, the option for rips used was 0, clicking here and there I found it, I changed to 1 and all the jobs started to rip. Printing to the HP is getting better, but printing to mimaki flat bed is tricky as I do not have some options that Rasterlink (mimaki rip) has, but I will probably be happy with it in a few months.

Thanks everybody for your imput.

So you should be able to change it from 1 to 2 to add the Mimaki.

In my experience we have split up our machines by format.
We ran all roll machines from one machine/RIP and all our flatbeds out of another computer/RIP.
We ran a total of 8 machines out of 3 different RIP stations.