• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 365 - Printing Issues

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Well I was curious if they performed any better when printing large solid neutral colored panels. But at the end of the day the technology is still the same and it sounds like the issues would still be there.
Which model do you have? We are running with three 360s and one 560. Our 560 has always been a lot slower than the nearly 10 year old 360s and we have never figured out why because its supposed to be faster. Do you have experience using the 300/500 series?
It's not exactly the same. The new printheads are definitely better and last longer but yes the idea is the same.

Question is.. How is it slower? Shouldn't be that difficult to figure out why.

dypinc

Well I was curious if they performed any better when printing large solid neutral colored panels. But at the end of the day the technology is still the same and it sounds like the issues would still be there.
Which model do you have? We are running with three 360s and one 560. Our 560 has always been a lot slower than the nearly 10 year old 360s and we have never figured out why because its supposed to be faster. Do you have experience using the 300/500 series?
I have the 700W. Before that I had the 12500 and then for about 10 years ran the 360. We didn't run much tiled panels but Ink starvation was a problem with the 360 for some jobs. We just had to recognize when it might be a problem and set the print mode and interpass delay to minimize it.