• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 365 Vertical Magenta streaks

Dylan Phillips

We've been having issues with out Hp Latex 365 where it throws hard pink lines and random pink smudges in the center of some solid colors. Has anyone had this issue or know how to fix this?

Attachments

• IMG_3574 2.pdf
    1.9 MB · Views: 177

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Trailing cable symptoms. I would very least inspect it and see how it looks. After that you can consider other issues.

Dylan Phillips

Trailing cable symptoms. I would very least inspect it and see how it looks. After that you can consider other issues.

Trailing cable has no visible damage. Any other thoughts or actions to take?

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Trailing cable has no visible damage. Any other thoughts or actions to take?
Clean the encoder all the way from left to right.

Really I think maybe one of your printhead has some electrical issue but it's difficult to figure out... You can clean the contacts and check the nozzle plate of the printheads to see if there's any damage.

It's not like a wiping/scraping smudge? It didn't seem like it.

Dylan Phillips

Clean the encoder all the way from left to right.

Really I think maybe one of your printhead has some electrical issue but it's difficult to figure out... You can clean the contacts and check the nozzle plate of the printheads to see if there's any damage.

It's not like a wiping/scraping smudge? It didn't seem like it.
No, it's not a wiping or scraping... Cleaning the encoder and the printhead contacts seems to have done the trick though!

Thanks.

Precision

Run all your cleaning and test plots. Look at the results, especially your yellow/magenta test plots. Check how many ml you've put your print heads.

I would start with my print heads and make sure they are good, before I went any deeper.

Balsterat knows his stuff though, just make sure all the easy to check stuff is done first. Should be pretty easy on that 365.