• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Latex 365 vs HP latex 560

whitelake

Production Manger
We go and think about which machine suits us best right now.
We often run relatively small jobs like 2-10 sqm and frequently switches between different materials.
I have heard that it is necessary to set up materials better and more properly with the HP Latex 560 than on the HP Latex 365. Is that correct?

Is used to being able to let the material go out without roll it up on the Latex 260.
It also means that you get a significantly less material loss.

If you had to choose a machine, based on my preferences, which machine would you have chosen? The price is excluded, so pretend that the price is the same. Just want the machine that works best and which I will be most satisfied with and have the best production price over time.

At the moment the price differences is really small between the printers.

jimmmi

If price is not a problem then 560-570 for sure. Spindle of 365 is a pain. Also faster at 6 passes and some more pros

myront

CorelDRAW is best
We use the 360 and it's a pia to switch media multiple times a day. Form the videos I have seen the 560 is much easier to switch media. We're considering adding a 560 to alleviate having o switch so often. We'll have one set for shorter life roll media and the other for vehicle wraps.

karst41

The 560/570 is not a good printer for small one off jobs.
The 5 series is really designed to fire of 2 full rolls a day. forfeiting 3 yards of media per roll.

If you are inking down one or two rolls every day, the 3 yard sacrifice is more than covered.

I think can buy the Spindle less TUR separately. Saw it as a stand alone item somewhere.