• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Suggestions HP Latex 365: What kind of Super Smooth Scrim you using?

FusePrints

Hello All, I have a HP Latex 365. I have been trying to find two types of products that will run with no issues on my 365.

Retractable Banner Material - Looking for a decent grey back material with good pricing that can run 12pass or faster. Everything I have tried has to run 16pass or more and sometimes rich black doesn't cure fully. Profile?

Smooth Banner Material - I am looking for a super smooth banner material that shows no thread count. I would also love for it to run 12pass or faster and have a reasonable cost. Everything I have ran cause severe head crashes. Profile?

Any help would be great!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Hello All, I have a HP Latex 365. I have been trying to find two types of products that will run with no issues on my 365.

Retractable Banner Material - Looking for a decent grey back material with good pricing that can run 12pass or faster. Everything I have tried has to run 16pass or more and sometimes rich black doesn't cure fully. Profile?

Smooth Banner Material - I am looking for a super smooth banner material that shows no thread count. I would also love for it to run 12pass or faster and have a reasonable cost. Everything I have ran cause severe head crashes. Profile?

Any help would be great!

I can help you sir, I have 2 products that would be ideal for what you are doing. If you would like to see a piece of it let me know.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
What are the brands of the product, and are the profiles available for them?

They are the Gans/Bigfish Brand, I spec out materials and have them MFG all over the world, my rollup film is this material: LexJet 11 Mil Blockout Water-Resistant Polypropylene (My price point to you is only $0.42 though)

My 13oz double side smooth banner is $0.22 before shipping. Yes profiles are available, I am an HP Latex dealer and we make all of our profiles on the 365 and 560.

dypinc

Why would you try to run rich black with latex. In all my testing the richest black was 100% pure inkjet black. Examine the 100% black of the calibration target, has anyone figured out how get black any richer.

As for roll up banner media my clients just love Bantex 10oz. Black Backed No Curl.

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
Briteline Rollup Banner material - from Grimco (like Poly Pro) and Starprint 13 oz DS Blockout from GSG