• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex 365...

Dennis422

I got 330 1.5 months ago. The biggest issue I have with it, it does not have automatic cutter.
I could not believe that a $15K machine would not have something as simple as that.
New one (335), of course it have one :(

eahicks

Magna Cum Laude - School of Hard Knocks
We just got our 360 installed 2 weeks ago, and while I love it, I just saw this morning that HP just came out with a Latex 365. Anybody know what the difference is between the 360 and new 365? If it's a few square feet per hour faster I don't care much, but if there are major changes I'm going to be quite upset..

Edit:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/commercial-printers/latex-printers/365.html

So you posted the link for the printer info, yet you are asking for info on this printer.... ? ok.

dypinc

We just got our 360 installed 2 weeks ago, and while I love it, I just saw this morning that HP just came out with a Latex 365. Anybody know what the difference is between the 360 and new 365? If it's a few square feet per hour faster I don't care much, but if there are major changes I'm going to be quite upset..

Edit:

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/commercial-printers/latex-printers/365.html

Doesn't look like any changes to me. Maybe just a model number change so they can adjust pricing.

So you posted the link for the printer info, yet you are asking for info on this printer.... ? ok.

Thanks for the helpful post.

I got an update on the Latex Mobile app that said it now supported the 365, then after I posted I found it on HPs website. But I don't see a difference in print speeds, dpi, # of printheads, etc. So I was simply asking if anybody knows the difference.

Christian @ 2CT Media

It's a $4000 firmware update.

It's a 360 loaded with the firmware that was just released on the 14th and a $4000 price increase (due to no discounts).

If you have a 360 download the updated firmware and viola 365.

Hotspur

New 300 Series

The 310 and 330 gain a cutter and OMAS whilst the 360 gains er...not much.

Oh yes it has a new button on the screen which makes finding maintenance tasks easier to browse to so I'm guessing it has the same new GUI as the 500s (bigger buttons etc)

The 500s have different ink handling to the old 300s - older 831 carts that don't have regional tracking (gray import) are not accepted by the 500s and I would guess this now applies to the new 300s

So if you have a 310 or 330 the new ones get a little upgrade - the 365 is 99.99% identical so if you see a 360 on offer as stocks are cleared ready for the 365 - grab one!

StarSign

2CT hit the nail on the head. I was just in Vegas looking at the machine and got the same answer from HP