• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp latex 560 error 32:03 plz help

Ahmed Ahmed

I just got my first latex printer I am a beginner I need help...does anyone know of a good service company to call in Nashville TN.... I can’t find any help online to fix my issue I’ve attached photos of the errors plz help

Attachments

• 95008CED-C50E-490E-A567-AE8A5F918BDE.jpeg
    95008CED-C50E-490E-A567-AE8A5F918BDE.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 176
  • F9CF53BA-26CB-4352-A014-EC448F061DC2.jpeg
    F9CF53BA-26CB-4352-A014-EC448F061DC2.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 119

Joe House

Did you get this new from an HP dealer? If so, call them up or call HP Latex support up - 800-204-6344. If you bought it used, get with the seller. They should have some idea of what's going on.

TrustMoore_TN

Sign & Graphics Business Consultant
I just got my first latex printer I am a beginner I need help...does anyone know of a good service company to call in Nashville TN.... I can’t find any help online to fix my issue I’ve attached photos of the errors plz help

Who sold you the latex? I live in Nashville but if you've just gotten the machine, as several people have mentioned on this post as well as another one you asked for help on, the dealer has a responsibility to train you and service the machine. Unfortunately, HP probably won't take any action against the dealer for substandard training or lack of response with service issues.

Ahmed Ahmed

Thanks everyone for trying to help...I got this used from Pittsburg Pa..while trying to load on to pick up truck we thought we could take it apart and while doing that a wire ripped I fixed the wire and it works now I just need to get print heads I think...it’s not printing at All..I just downloaded flexi and I am getting to know the machine for now...

Ahmed Ahmed

Who sold you the latex? I live in Nashville but if you've just gotten the machine, as several people have mentioned on this post as well as another one you asked for help on, the dealer has a responsibility to train you and service the machine. Unfortunately, HP probably won't take any action against the dealer for substandard training or lack of response with service issues.
I am off of Thompson lane if you ever want to stop by and give me a 30 minute lesson on how to use it I would really Appreciate it thanks

TrustMoore_TN

You're going to need to get an account with a HP dealer in Nashville that carries the inks/printheads/maintenance cartridges and can eventually service it if needed. You should also register the machine with them probably. Grimco and Athens Paper are both HP dealers, but Athens has a local guy (Adam K.) in Nashville that knows a ton about the machine and can help train and do some maintenance issues as well. I personally wouldn't utilize Grimco, but that is your call. If you want to give Athens a call, ask for Nikki Rhodes (615-874-5339) in customer service and tell her that Jim Moore recommended that you give her a call and she can get you setup. I know you realize you got a heck of a deal for $5500, but you need to be ready to spend money to get it back up and printing correctly, and to keep it maintained.

If I weren't traveling so much with work every week, I'd be happy to give you a quick overview of the machine, but there isn't much I could do for you regardless until you get it up and running correctly. Expect to pay for the service work and for the training. Once you get it going, you'll get a lot of mileage out of the machine - just do it the right way.

Ahmed Ahmed

You're going to need to get an account with a HP dealer in Nashville that carries the inks/printheads/maintenance cartridges and can eventually service it if needed. You should also register the machine with them probably. Grimco and Athens Paper are both HP dealers, but Athens has a local guy (Adam K.) in Nashville that knows a ton about the machine and can help train and do some maintenance issues as well. I personally wouldn't utilize Grimco, but that is your call. If you want to give Athens a call, ask for Nikki Rhodes (615-874-5339) in customer service and tell her that Jim Moore recommended that you give her a call and she can get you setup. I know you realize you got a heck of a deal for $5500, but you need to be ready to spend money to get it back up and printing correctly, and to keep it maintained.

If I weren't traveling so much with work every week, I'd be happy to give you a quick overview of the machine, but there isn't much I could do for you regardless until you get it up and running correctly. Expect to pay for the service work and for the training. Once you get it going, you'll get a lot of mileage out of the machine - just do it the right way.
Thank you very much for all the info, I will call Monday and register with Athena paper and also contact hp to service the 560 it’s in great shape and I want to keep it that way..I just got flexi design and print hopefully everything will be smooth from here on..do you have a cutter and what would you suggest to buy?

TrustMoore_TN

Thank you very much for all the info, I will call Monday and register with Athena paper and also contact hp to service the 560 it’s in great shape and I want to keep it that way..I just got flexi design and print hopefully everything will be smooth from here on..do you have a cutter and what would you suggest to buy?

I am personally a really big fan of the Summa cutters. HP’s print and cut bundle is with a HP branded Summa cutter. They tend to be more expensive though. But they are workhorses. Graphtec is also a very popular cutter. I had problems in the past with a graphtec that was being driven using Onyx. But Graphtec makes a very good cutter. Athens Paper sells both brands. Best of luck to you and PM me your address in Nashville and I’ll stop in sometime to meet you.