• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP LATEX 560 ERROR CODE?

GetTarps

Does anyone know how to fix HP Latex 560 error code 48:03. This is SO FRUSTRATING!

It stops printing in the middle of a 65 ft run and throws this code.

GetTarps

Cartridge or cart? I just replaced the maintenance cartridge...is that ok.

If I am running big files should I be connected thru usb? I am having trouble losing data during printing.

Christian @ 2CT Media

You can't print from USB on these machines. Is your printer on your main network? If so you should wire and network directly.

I did mean cartridge, it you just changed it the wiper may be jammed or sticking.

Gabil

Gary
This error has nothing got to do with maintenance cartridge. Wiper roller is part of media load/advance assembly.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Here is the error:
48:03 Wiper roller electrical current limit.
1. Turn off the printer.
2. Clean any media jam and reboot.
3. If the problem persists, reduce back-tension of the media from the front
panel

We dont run the media roller, and have got that error in the past. Changed the Maintenance cart and it worked fine. You can try reseating your media wiper roller if you are using that.

GetTarps

Thank you Man!

Is the wiper roller the foam thing. The tech that put it in did not know how to put it in...it just sets in there...correct?

Christian @ 2CT Media

Thank you Man!

Is the wiper roller the foam thing. The tech that put it in did not know how to put it in...it just sets in there...correct?
Yes sort of, there is a gear it needs to be connected too properly so it turns right. Are you running it? you should only run it if you have banner materials that show a plasticizer issue.