• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Question Hp Latex 570 Onyx Port Issues

rse290

Set up our new 570 yesterday, all was well.
This morning, not connected. Getting unable to connect to the following required ports: 8090

Went into windows firewall and allowed or opened 8090.

Anyone else have issues with this? Onyx was no help as it's an "IT" issue.

thanks in advance!

Joe House

Sign Equipment Technician
Is that IP address used by another device on your network? Have you tried a different IP address?

Bly

The printers have a connectivity troubleshooter controlled from the front panel.
That might give a clue.

signed_wraps

The printers have a connectivity troubleshooter controlled from the front panel.
That might give a clue.

If you have a server the printer might be auto assigning itself your server's address. I had the problem with another printer, not our 570. We knew better by the time the 570 was installed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rse290

Well, thanks for the input, went back thru the firewall rules to allow port 8090 and deleted the most recent updates on the computer.
re-booted printer (for the 4th time) and all is well. Having to go thru to make sure something else on the network didn't jump in and camp on that IP
address, but other than that not really sure which "fix" did the trick but we're back to work!

thanks again!

dypinc

Having to go thru to make sure something else on the network didn't jump in and camp on that IP
address, but other than that not really sure which "fix" did the trick but we're back to work!

thanks again!

On your router or other device that is assigning IP addresses make sure you reserve the IP address of the printer so that it can not be assigned to something else.

jayhawksigns

On your router or other device that is assigning IP addresses make sure you reserve the IP address of the printer so that it can not be assigned to something else.
I always assign a static IP to our wired equipment in a separate range from what the DHCP uses. Don't want your equipment getting a different IP or as was mentioned, having it's IP picked up by something else.

Sent from my XT1575 using Tapatalk