• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP latex 700w head travel on small width vinyl

artofacks1

Hello,

Is there a way to set the head travel width for smaller vinyl?

I’m printing on 24” vinyl but the head still travels the length of the printer. I could have sworn my older 335 only traveled 24” and came back and wouldn’t go all the way across.

Maybe it’s a setting in Onyx or Flexi?

There is a minimum carriage scan length, to ensure that the media movement through the cure unit is relatively consistent regardless of the media width, to ensure that the ink is cured.

artofacks1

There is a minimum carriage scan length, to ensure that the media movement through the cure unit is relatively consistent regardless of the media width, to ensure that the ink is cured.
Question I saw a video and you where mentioned as the person that wrote a manual process for double sided printing.

Do you have the link for that?

My apologies if it wasn’t you.

ToTo

Professional Support
Question I saw a video and you where mentioned as the person that wrote a manual process for double sided printing.

Do you have the link for that?

My apologies if it wasn’t you.
Just use your logic. Just mark pinch roll position before starting the first side printing close to the side edge. Print centered. Wind it inside-out. Put output core to input, load and move until the mark reaches exact same position in the machine. Print second side also centered. Maybe you need to check substrate for any deformation in length and width and compensate through RIP-settings.