• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Cutter

PrinceL101

So yesterday I was cleaning behind the cutter and somehow it came unplugged. I plugged everything back in exactly like it was but for some reason now it won't read the barcode (HP Latex 365). When I move the needle under the mark it reads it and then just sits there. It won't do anything else. It is hard wired via USB. What in the heck could have changed this? I have never had a problem before. I can run it the old fashioned way using the registration marks but it would be so much easier if I could go back to the barcode.

BigNate

reboot everything and launch any "Barcode server"... and likely a hard re-boot, turn it off, clear the volitile memmory, let it come back then see.

untitled

If you are using Flexi I've had a similar issue, but not exactly the same. Mine would be that when sending a cut only job from Production Manager it just wouldn't start cutting at all. If it's something similar to this you can try going to the flexi folder --> C:\ProgramData\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu\Programs\Flexi HP L 700 800(whatever yours is called on your computer). Open Install Manager --> Check "Clear Application's previous preferences" --> OK. You can possibly also find this by hitting the start key and start typing "Install Manager". Just a fyi, you will have to add your printer and cutter back into production manager. I don't remember if you lose your settings or not. Hasn't happened in a while now.