• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex dealer in Canada

HighlandSigns

I'm now rethinking that maybe I should go with the HP115, but I'm not buying from Grimco. Who else sells these print-cut packages in Canada?

ikarasu

I prefer grimco to ndgraphics... Grimco specializes in hp printers, so their techs are great if anything goes wrong.

Where are you located?

Even if I hated a vendor, if they were the closest and the other was an hour+ away... I'd go with the vendor I hated. If something breaks.. you don't want to pay $500 in travel labour before they even look at the machine... Then another $500 labor once the part gets in.

So... Go with whomever is closest and is better with repairs .If you have something against grimco, but no other good options for your machine.. buy the machine from them, and media from elsewhere .

HighlandSigns

I prefer grimco to ndgraphics... Grimco specializes in hp printers, so their techs are great if anything goes wrong.

I'm in NS. I buy regularly from Grimco, the local crowd is good. But call Dartmouth branch and someone in Missouri answers the phone, hang up and try again and it a branch in Illinois. Not a chance I'm buying my first print/cut system from a company like that. I also buy regularly from ND, contacted them yesterday the are +3000$, so that's not going to happen either.

KMC

Graphic Artist
im in Alberta
i use to love Grimco but they have a very high turn around of staff its getting harder to find a good rep, they still have the cheapest prices for most products BUT i find ND graphics have way better customer service and i get ND to service both our HP machines

ikarasu

I'm in NS. I buy regularly from Grimco, the local crowd is good. But call Dartmouth branch and someone in Missouri answers the phone, hang up and try again and it a branch in Illinois. Not a chance I'm buying my first print/cut system from a company like that. I also buy regularly from ND, contacted them yesterday the are +3000$, so that's not going to happen either.
Tell ndgraphics to price match grimco and they might. They both give discounts based on volume of sales... If they have a chance to win you over to then, they may match grimco .Never hurts to ask.

Dan360

Grimco phone lines have been ridiculous since they changed their systems, I get random centres too, just gotta be patient while they sort themselves out. Best to email atm.

Johnny Best

Grimco phone lines have been ridiculous since they changed their systems, I get random centres too, just gotta be patient while they sort themselves out. Best to email atm.

Get the local number for Grimco and it will go right to that office in your area, I buy everything off their webpage, I think you save 3% that way plus you see if it is in stock locally.

ikarasu

Get the local number for Grimco and it will go right to that office in your area, I buy everything off their webpage, I think you save 3% that way plus you see if it is in stock locally.
I was paying $130 per set of ink off their website. Bought about 25 sets .Then I had to email my rep because they sent me M instead of LM... Got a reply saying he noticed I'm paying too much for ink, and from now on it'll be substantially cheaper, that they dropped the price. I login.. and ink is now $100. Of course I literally placed an order for 5 inks less than a week before, with no offer of refund or nothing. So I was overpaying by using the website... Ever since then I email the rep to put every order in for me.

It could be because my acct is new, and I hit a threshold to get a discount... But the only thing that dropped in price was ink .Usually everytime I email I get a good 15-20% off what the website says it'll be for media. Grimco Canada's website sucks, I'm sure the USA one is better... But even my dayjobs acct that orders 10-20k of product a week, we email a rep for the best deals because the website prices are so off... Especially with the new update they just did.