• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Ink Collector Foam Kits

Dukenukem117

If anyone has the foam kits for 365/560/570s that they don't use and would like to sell, I'm interested. They don't need to be brand new, just usable.

If anyone has the foam kits for 365/560/570s that they don't use and would like to sell, I'm interested. They don't need to be brand new, just usable.

Hi I think we have around 10 or so of those. they are all brand new. contact us if you like at 214-727-6289. thx Wideimagesolutionscom

Dukenukem117

Hi I think we have around 10 or so of those. they are all brand new. contact us if you like at 214-727-6289. thx Wideimagesolutionscom

Thx, but I'm not looking to buy them at MSRP. My ink supplier can sell those to me at that price if I needed it. I'm just inquiring to see if anyone has any at a discount cause it came with the printer or something.