• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex L25500 60" For Sale

alienwraps

I'm selling my used HP L25500 60 in wide format latex printer. We have recently upgraded to a new latex and no longer need this one. Printer is in amazing shape, you would almost think it was new. It has been serviced by HP, and I will include all extra inks and accessories. If you have any questions please let me know.

* Eco-friendly water-based latex inks (no need for special ventilation with low VOC emission)
* Six color, 1200 dpi output
* Superior print quality with exceptional vibrant hues
* Produces high quality scratch, smudge and water resistant prints that are UV stable for up to 5 years, even in direct sunlight
* Instant dry straight off the press
* User replaceable print heads & easy self maintenance
* Prints on many types of media (canvas, vinyl, papers, textiles, mesh, films & more)
* Because of the nature of the eco-friendly inks, many types of media can be recycled
* Would need a software RIP like Onyx, Flexi, or Caldera
* 220 Single phase (two dedicated lines) needed

About 6 months ago I had the ink system replaced (from the cartridge all the way to the print heads) with new print heads,

I am also including the following with the purchase
1 Cleaning kit
5 new ink cartridges
3 open box ink cartridges
6 new print heads
5 open box print head

Current ink level in printer as followed:
Cyan-3/4 Full
Magenta- Low
Yellow- Almost Full
Black-1/2 Full
Light Cyan-Almost Full