• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

hp latex l25500 error 16:10

mams4s

Dears,
i have a machine l25500,its giving and error 16:10, which is not going at all, i replace the heater assy, curing assy, still its returning back.if anybaody have any idea let me know

Thanks

averias

Dears,
i have a machine l25500,its giving and error 16:10, which is not going at all, i replace the heater assy, curing assy, still its returning back.if anybaody have any idea let me know

Thanks
is the site temperature below 15º C?, have you cleaned the temperature sensors?

averias

Dears,

Thanks
maybe the thermal switch is broken. the error appears during machine booting or when you try to print?

mams4s

maybe the thermal switch is broken. the error appears during machine booting or when you try to print?
Site Temp is good, thermal switch is also ok, i swapped the the total assy still am getting error, yeah its coming at booting time.