• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help Hp latex l260 Disk recovery

ppnai

Hi,
I have an hp latex L26500 , I got an error 79:04 , I upgraded the firmware it works for a day an next day the same problem and the error at the start up, i rest the eprom with no help , I did a disk recovery it make the printer restart and the HP logo appears with % counting it reach the 100% and for an hour , each time i restart the machine it count till 100% and stuck on that.
Any help please

balstestrat

Problem Solver
Did you read the "How to troubleshoot the 79:04 System Error" from the manual? It has many pages about this error.
Since you ended up like this, I'd probably try replacing the HDD. But it can be pretty much anything at this point.

ppnai

Thank you for your help,
I did all the tests in the service manual, everything is fine and most of the 79:04 problems comes after the startup , but in my case I can't reach the panel menu

ppnai

I changed the battery and I changed the hard disk , I removed all the consumables, Ink-Printheads - Maintenance cartridge with no hope , after it finish the countdown on the front panel it gives the code directly, I'm stuck on that.
Attached is the log details.

Attachments

• 20201005_171402.jpg
    20201005_171402.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 138

ppnai

I changed the battery and I changed the hard disk , I removed all the consumables, Ink-Printheads - Maintenance cartridge with no hope , after it finish the countdown on the front panel it gives the code directly, I'm stuck on that.

ppnai

Attachments

• IMG-20201005-WA0059.jpg
    IMG-20201005-WA0059.jpg
    64.2 KB · Views: 147

jimboeejit

did you remove the network cable from printer and delete anything in print queue?...
then try restarting...
turn off at back and remove power leads
wait few minutes then replug and turn power on at front panel

CC-CMYK

did you remove the network cable from printer and delete anything in print queue?...
then try restarting...
turn off at back and remove power leads
wait few minutes then replug and turn power on at front panel
Yes I’ve done all of that.