• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex LX600 ?

KevSign

I am about purchase used HP Latex LX600 104" upgraded 610 ink
Total Sq. ft. printed 480,000
Couple message error when I am inspected (79:10, 58:10, Re-seat Print head)

Please let me know worth to buy this print had many square feet for $44,000
Actually I am looking to purchase LX800 or Lx850. I already had L28500. Looking faster printer 10ft.:thankyou:

Mspec

that reseat printhead error can be as simple as a bad printhead, but it can also be a bad interconnect board, or a data cable. Assuming you are looking at a used unit with no service contract the repairs could cost you..

Try a fresh printhead in the unit, if that does not clear the error I would be wary of purchasing the printer unless it is a really good deal, worst case - board, cable + labor you could be looking at around $4k - $5k to get it serviced and running again.

KevSign

that reseat printhead error can be as simple as a bad printhead, but it can also be a bad interconnect board, or a data cable. Assuming you are looking at a used unit with no service contract the repairs could cost you..

Try a fresh printhead in the unit, if that does not clear the error I would be wary of purchasing the printer unless it is a really good deal, worst case - board, cable + labor you could be looking at around $4k - $5k to get it serviced and running again.

I offer them $35,000 taking as is. But they are not let it go.

I found another printer LX850 175,000 sq. ft. for $78,000 I am buying this printer, I will have on my floor in couple days.