• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex Model comparison

yamaha581

We currently have an L26500 and are looking to upgrade to the newer model. My only question is I know there is a difference between the 115, 315, 335 and 365 but is there a noticeable difference in printing quality between the printers. Also would the 115 be comparable to our l26500 or do you think that would be lower quality than what we currently have. What we have no works great, so I just do not want to get a newer model and downgrade but don't want to be looking at the highest model if I could get away with say the 335.

We currently have an L26500 and are looking to upgrade to the newer model. My only question is I know there is a difference between the 115, 315, 335 and 365 but is there a noticeable difference in printing quality between the printers. Also would the 115 be comparable to our l26500 or do you think that would be lower quality than what we currently have. What we have no works great, so I just do not want to get a newer model and downgrade but don't want to be looking at the highest model if I could get away with say the 335.

Hi, please remember that the 110 and 115 use the smaller 400ML inks. So you're ink costs will be higher than on the other 300 series models- these use 775ML inks. We do accept trade ins on your L26500 towards any of the other newer models. And also have financing. The print quality is the same. They all use the same 7 colors and the same printheads. We do carry all those new models but you might also consider the 360. Thats a great super duty machine for only $8999.99. You get 64", super duty, the take up reel for large banners, and the fabric media load package. Contact us for a trade in value if you like. thx Wideimagesolutions.com

Geneva Olson

Expert Storyteller

I went from an HP L25500 to an HP 315. Love it. Of course I'm new to the game. But I'm very happy with what it does. The ONLY problem I have is that I need to get a take up reel for it for $1000ish.

BKBRO

Our 335 has been a real workhorse for us. One caveat: our 335 is particularly sensitive to 3rd party substrates. We run them successfully, but are careful to babysit them through the feed process.

SignsbyBrandon

I print off of an HP latex 110. I got an absolute steal on it. Got the 54" printer, 54" graphtec 8600 series and a lamination machine with 75+ rolls of vinyl for $6,000. And HP will offer me an extended warranty on the printer!

Its a 16/17 model but prints absolutely fine for what I need.

Christian @ 2CT Media

I went from a 25500 to a 560 after a fire in the print room. All of my dealers were saying they were more on par vs the 360.
Did they lie to me to get a bigger check from the insurance company or something?
The newer versions are incomparable to the 25 series. They are far better and leagues more advanced.

Christian @ 2CT Media

Wait, the newer versions as in both the 360 & the 560? Or do you mean the newer 365's that I thought was just firmware updated 360? Just curious.
I liked my 25500 just fine, in fact, I could get the takeup reel to run truer than the one on the 560. But of course the 560 blows it out of the water as far as speed and everything else under the sun. It even looks sexy.
I just mean the 3 and 5 series in general. They offer more in the way of speed or capabilities.