Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP LATEX TUTOR NEEDED!

Discussion in 'Digital Printing' started by depps74, Jun 20, 2019.

1. depps74

depps74 Member

Apr 28, 2016
    ct
    I have had a HP Latex 315 for quite about a year. I have had good luck, but I am now starting to notice there's a lot I still need to know about diagnosing problems and general maintenance, profiling, updating, and other things. If anyone reading this knows of or can help me out here I would be more than willing to pay for a Skype or regular phone call or shop visit if you live in NYC to hold my hand a little to get me up to speed.

Tags:
  2. ikarasu

ikarasu Very Active Member

Jun 10, 2016
    Port Coquitlam, bc
    NYC is pretty big. I'm sure there's a few reps out there... Why not contact the place you purchased it? Our rep stops by all the time and is more than happy to answer any questions.

3. Old Timer

Old Timer Member

Nov 2, 2018
    Livonia
    Sign up for the maintenance contract @hp.com. we have one coming out for the $1150.00 service. when the guy from bell and howell gets here we'll pay close attention and ask lots of questions. be sure to sweeten him up with coffee and donuts

4. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    That's not exactly a good plan, the B&H guys are all to often only trainee in changing parts and not diagnostics. They get a list of parts and parameters and they follow it to a T. We have had B&H in our shop at least once a month for various reasons on our HPs, including 1 nagging problem on our FB750 that has been going on since Sept 2017 and has often times left us with a near unusable machine. The B&H guys only change parts and can't help diagnose other cause and effect.

But to your original question, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address and I can help you in anyway possible. We have had latex since 2010 and have had a 25500, 26500, 360, 365, and 570.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  5. sonia

sonia Member

Jan 13, 2017
    Barcelona
    I can suggest you surf around the HP Latex Knowledge Center https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/ you can find plenty of how to's and new ideas. You can use the forum too.

6. Ahmed Ahmed

Ahmed Ahmed New Member

Wednesday
    Nashville
    Can guys help me with this error

Attached Files:

7. 2CT Media

2CT Media Very Active Member

Jun 15, 2009
    Mesa, Arizona
    Take Up Reel is disconnected, reconnect it and restart.

You may have a short in the take up motor, did this come up while a job was running?

8. Ahmed Ahmed

Ahmed Ahmed New Member

Wednesday
    Nashville
    I am complete noob how do I do that any way I can FaceTime u and u could show me how I am still at the shop trying to figure out the problem my email is ahmedahmed615@gmail.com