• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP LATEX TUTOR NEEDED!

depps74

I have had a HP Latex 315 for quite about a year. I have had good luck, but I am now starting to notice there's a lot I still need to know about diagnosing problems and general maintenance, profiling, updating, and other things. If anyone reading this knows of or can help me out here I would be more than willing to pay for a Skype or regular phone call or shop visit if you live in NYC to hold my hand a little to get me up to speed.

ikarasu

NYC is pretty big. I'm sure there's a few reps out there... Why not contact the place you purchased it? Our rep stops by all the time and is more than happy to answer any questions.

Old Timer

Sign up for the maintenance contract @hp.com. we have one coming out for the $1150.00 service. when the guy from bell and howell gets here we'll pay close attention and ask lots of questions. be sure to sweeten him up with coffee and donuts

Christian @ 2CT Media

That's not exactly a good plan, the B&H guys are all to often only trainee in changing parts and not diagnostics. They get a list of parts and parameters and they follow it to a T. We have had B&H in our shop at least once a month for various reasons on our HPs, including 1 nagging problem on our FB750 that has been going on since Sept 2017 and has often times left us with a near unusable machine. The B&H guys only change parts and can't help diagnose other cause and effect.

But to your original question, send me a PM and I'll give you my email address and I can help you in anyway possible. We have had latex since 2010 and have had a 25500, 26500, 360, 365, and 570.

sonia

I have had a HP Latex 315 for quite about a year. I have had good luck, but I am now starting to notice there's a lot I still need to know about diagnosing problems and general maintenance, profiling, updating, and other things. If anyone reading this knows of or can help me out here I would be more than willing to pay for a Skype or regular phone call or shop visit if you live in NYC to hold my hand a little to get me up to speed.
I can suggest you surf around the HP Latex Knowledge Center https://hplatexknowledgecenter.com/ you can find plenty of how to's and new ideas. You can use the forum too.

Ahmed Ahmed

Can guys help me with this error

Attachments

• CF4E8874-42C5-4F5A-A3F7-704204D7AC53.jpeg
    CF4E8874-42C5-4F5A-A3F7-704204D7AC53.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 237
  • 1792C604-76D6-4B7B-B9CD-B67793E071CE.jpeg
    1792C604-76D6-4B7B-B9CD-B67793E071CE.jpeg
    2.8 MB · Views: 259