• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Latex :: Window films

GP

Printing our first set of interior mounted printed window films for a retail center.

We have done a fair amount of frosted/solid window films using 651 - with occasional success. So ease of install is just as important as high end print-ability.

Any vinyl recommendations for the L25500?

HulkSmash

Printing our first set of interior mounted printed window films for a retail center.

We have done a fair amount of frosted/solid window films using 651 - with occasional success. So ease of install is just as important as high end print-ability.

Any vinyl recommendations for the L25500?

I just use ij35c.

bigben

I can't answer the question, but definitely follow this tread. :popcorn:

I've found preforated window film that you can install inside the window (printed side), but it's not compatible with latex printer...

bigben

Print reverse on the clear, laminate with the white?

This was my first idea, but I would like to find a one step process. I've tried to print on static cling and install it printed side on the window. It work, but it leave some ink on the window when you pull it off.

the graphics co

Avery Clear Calendared Low tack, laminated with calendared gloss white permenant, it was up for about 9 months and still looked good when it was taken down.