• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Hp lx 850

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
I've seen some good stuff come off the LX600 and it's the same ink so should be fine. I've got some great options if you want a latex fabric booklet sent over let me know.

Mspec

Technically, the LX600 uses 600 series inks, and the LX850 runs 610 series inks, so they are not the same, but you should see similar performance.

I don't know how tight your heavy knit material is, but you will want to use the ink collector kit regardless of how tight you think it is. There are plenty of fabric media settings that should work out, the printing performance will depend on how well the supplier spooled the media. If it is loosely spooled, or was not spooled with enough tension to pull the stretch out of the material, you will have a tough time holding registration through your roll of material.

With fabric, it's all about how well the material comes off the supply roll. If the edges of the roll are straight, and the material does not have a bunch of stretch as it feeds, you will love it. Anything else and YMMV greatly.