• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Photo-realistic Poster Paper profile issue

tylercrum

I'm running a ton of HP Photo-Realistic Poster Paper on my L25500 with Onyx 10, on the 8-pass and 6-pass modes. The problem I'm having is in the ink calculation area. It tells me that it's only going to use 0.02 ml of Magenta (for example) when in reality it's using a ton more than that. If I process the files with other poster profiles (or any other media type profiles) it tells me the proper ink calculation numbers, so it's not anything weird with the files. I've downloaded the profile from a few different places and I get the same results everytime I do it.
Anyone else having this issue or have a fix?
thanks!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
If your having issues with that photo paper I reccomend my product instead, it prints nicer and cost less. I have a great profile for it as well.

signswi

Still waiting on ours Bigfish ;). The HP Photo-Realistic Poster Paper is working great here, though I haven't checked ink calculations to see if we have your issue OP.