• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Printers - Who did you buy yours from? Do you recommend them?

SqueeGee

Hi,

We're shopping for an HP printer(most likely a 360) and are looking for suggestions for dealers/distributors.

Thanks!

JERHEMI

I may be in the market by the end of the year and the first place I'm going is my local Grimco branch. Have provided nothing but excellent customer service and tech support over the past almost 13 years on my other equipment I purchased from them.

Give LexJet a call. Bought mine from there and am totally happy.

My sales reps name is Erin Krcmar. 1-800-453-9538

Their HP installer is a really good guy too.

Ditchmiester

I bought one from Advantage and one from North Light Color. Both Experiences were Fantastic.

Advantage took great care of us when it was delivered damaged (fault of the shipper).

North light Gave is a fantastic deal.

2B

would suggest getting from the closest vendor, if it goes down you want no delay for it to get fixed

parkedcar

Bought mine from Grimco. Ended up with a lemon but they definitely took care of me. Very happy with my experience with them.
My laminator came from Advantage, and they were great to deal with as well!