• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Production Manager HP Edition and Graphtec Cutting/Printing Issues

Authentic2878

I have been having this issue for 7 months since this printer\cutter was delivered and setup from Montroy. Flexi has downgraded the program to 12, reinstall 19, that is it. They like to imply I am the first person to have this issue. Montroy insults me by asking if the blade is in the right position as if I dont know to check that.

I can go a month and everything will cut fine, but I have now been on 3 weeks and not got one print cut job to cut accurately or print sometimes as photos will show. Production manager shows job correctly, HP 365 shows job correctly, but the info being sent is being lost somewhere. The alignment and calibration on Graphtec is dead on and cuts perfectly.

Prints items that are not part of design, or cuts off part of the design - Doesnt preview it that way
Cuts are way off - SOMETIMES - but previews correctly. If I reprint and recut the exact same job 2-10 times it will cut/print perfectly with NOTHING changing.

Photos attached to show discrepencies

We are sending all jobs from CS6. Using production manager to rip and print.
HP latex 365
Graphtec Fc8600

Attachments

• Image 1.jpg
    Image 1.jpg
    1.8 MB · Views: 224
  • Image 2.jpg
    Image 2.jpg
    2.3 MB · Views: 192
  • Incorrect printing.jpg
    Incorrect printing.jpg
    310.6 KB · Views: 167
  • Reflective Sticker (3).jpg
    Reflective Sticker (3).jpg
    718.1 KB · Views: 182
  • Screen shot 1.jpg
    Screen shot 1.jpg
    455.1 KB · Views: 195
  • Screen shot 2.jpg
    Screen shot 2.jpg
    510.7 KB · Views: 156
  • Screen Shot 3..jpg
    Screen Shot 3..jpg
    352 KB · Views: 176
  • Screen Shot 5 photo.jpg
    Screen Shot 5 photo.jpg
    390.1 KB · Views: 139
  • Screenshot 4.jpg
    Screenshot 4.jpg
    465.4 KB · Views: 172
  • Screenshot 5.jpg
    Screenshot 5.jpg
    204.9 KB · Views: 180

Authentic2878

This is the attempt to unest the job, since Flexi said said nesting might have something to do with it.

Attachments

• Screen shot photo 6.jpg
    Screen shot photo 6.jpg
    201.8 KB · Views: 174
  • Screen Shot 6.jpg
    Screen Shot 6.jpg
    221.7 KB · Views: 204