• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP PVC Free Wallpaper

buffalocanvas

Hello Everyone,
We received our L260 a week ago and what we have printed is great. We planned to mainly print on HP PVC Free Wallpaper to do wall murals, is there anyone else out there that is using this material? If so do you have any tips or tricks/gotchas... So far so good
One issue we have though...
How is everyone trimming the length of these panels? It's fine for our commercial installations where the guys are used to trimming them but we want to get into residential and DIY installs where I need the white space on the left and right trimmed, any ideas?

Kiwisox

any Luck?

Hello Everyone,
We received our L260 a week ago and what we have printed is great. We planned to mainly print on HP PVC Free Wallpaper to do wall murals, is there anyone else out there that is using this material? If so do you have any tips or tricks/gotchas... So far so good
One issue we have though...
How is everyone trimming the length of these panels? It's fine for our commercial installations where the guys are used to trimming them but we want to get into residential and DIY installs where I need the white space on the left and right trimmed, any ideas?

Hi have you Had any luck finding a trimming solution that does not cost the earth?

AF

I trim it on the Keencut Evo. Most residential stuff is 8' long, some ceilings are 11'. The longest Keencut is about 12'. You can cut longer by moving the material, no limit on length but it becomes inefficient.

prosigner

I trim it on the Keencut Evo. Most residential stuff is 8' long, some ceilings are 11'. The longest Keencut is about 12'. You can cut longer by moving the material, no limit on length but it becomes inefficient.

Ruler and knife