• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Rolls out the Red Carpet!

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Guys and Gals,

I would highly recommend attending this HP Latex end user Academy coming up on Dec 6th. in San Diego. The ones that are out of the area HP does offer all expense paid trips to these academies if you qualify! I have been to this academy 3 times and it is such a fun experience to work with the true experts in the latex field. John Stevens is a great presenter and highly recommend hearing what he has to say about our industry and how HP Latex can help make you more money than other machines. Timothy Mitchell is normally there doing the media and he is a very entertaining and very smart individual as well.

If you cannot make this academy you can also join us for our HP Latex Webinar that is coming up on the Dec. 9th, John Stevens will be hosting this webinar as well so you will be able to hear from a true latex expert. By joining us for the webinar or the HP Latex Academy you will get access to at least $1000 off the purchase of a new HP machine so its well worth it! Thanks for reading :smile:
View attachment HP Latex Academy 3 5 Endusers San Diego Dec 6-7 2016.pdf WebinarHPFlyer.jpg

Robert Gruner

Yall pay heed to the BigFish...

The HP Latex Academy will teach you how to get the best performance out of HP Latex printers. Once you go Latex, you will never go back to solvent.

Good Printing!

Romney

Our company will have someone watching the Webinar. We are planning on upgrading to an HP 315 and heard about this through the sales reps from various vendors (Advantage, Grimco...) If you call them they might have a sweeter offer than $1,000 off.. $1,750 for an hour long webinar? Letter of Intent? No commitment to purchase? Not a bad deal.

BigfishDM

Merchant Member
Our company will have someone watching the Webinar. We are planning on upgrading to an HP 315 and heard about this through the sales reps from various vendors (Advantage, Grimco...) If you call them they might have a sweeter offer than $1,000 off.. $1,750 for an hour long webinar? Letter of Intent? No commitment to purchase? Not a bad deal.

Yes the offer will be the same from all of us who distribute the HP Latex machines. Some of the machines have up to $4000 off!