• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Scitex FB500, FB700 third party ink possibility

Timer

If you want to use an third part ink with the following printers:

HP Scitex FB500
HP Scitex FB700

You could have the 100% chip for them on e-bay.com (simple search "HP Scitex FB500 chip")
If you intrested write to me on ebay.​

HulkSmash

If you want to use an third part ink with the following printers:

HP Scitex FB500
HP Scitex FB700

You could have the 100% chip for them on e-bay.com (simple search "HP Scitex FB500 chip")
If you intrested write to me on ebay.​

no.

KevSign

PROOF - SAMINK already not work. How the heck your chip work?
send me and Corolardo Sign couple chips for samples?

Hzone15

Who is going to service my printer if I develop ink issues?

Do you cover print head replacement?

Is my service coming out of Bonyhad, where ever that is?

neil_se

I got offered a stack of FB250 inks at less than 1/3 my normal price, but they were 2 years out of date. Not worth any potential warranty issues IMO.

wunder

Thats fully right what you say....:rock-n-roll:

no original chips offer is dubious.

There's a serious Swiss company BM/OZA offering the tested inks for the HP machine. Since you also get a guaranteed for the chip too.

best regards
wunder

This is why "NO".

Some random person shows up with a "miracle solution" with a vague description and a half-a$$ (non-merchant member nonetheless) sales pitch and wonders why people aren't lining up to risk their 100K printers to be guinea pigs..???

So yead....that is why "NO"

HulkSmash

Why "NO"?
The third party ink is half price and better quality.
Why "NO"?

I bought an expensive printer because i can afford the right ink that is meant for my machine. Is sams ink flying to Denver when i get a blockage in my heads?

WHY NO

Get out of here.