• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Need Help HP Scitex FB550 black printing with fuzzy/splattered edges

Alex Stevenson

I spoke with our supplier yesterday and HP know of an issue with faulty inks with warranty dates of July and August 2020. If you contact your ink supplier they will supply a new ink and refund accordingly.

CORKONBAG

Any one with the same problem but with white ink?

Attachments

• IMG_20201015_114141.jpg
    IMG_20201015_114141.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 142

czbhu

I had my first issue on September 2019.i was told that there are issues with black, magenta and white magenta because of bad storage circumstances.
Then I got another ink box of black. When I tried to change there was no ink coming out. So I checked the filter of the ink. And there was a massive dried built up ink layer on it. So I sent it back and got a new box. It was better but didn't solve my issue.
When I changed the ink box and did empty/refill the prime bar came out OK, but after a while the issue came back.
Now my black, cyan, light cyan, light magenta are gone. They have the same issue. Only the magenta and the yellow are OK.
It has been more than a year and my problem hasn't been solved. I was always told that the Hp change the bad ink box and that's all.
I am changing the ink next week to sign racers.
I am thinking of suing HP. This bad ink issue cost me a lot of money.