• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Vehicle Wrap Media and Lam

fillupc

I have used it twice so far with no complaints. Liked it much better than the Oracal we were using previously.

Phillip

BadAss

We have had the L25500 for about 3 months, and hands down over HP, Oracal and 3M is the new 1005EZRS from Avery, And I used to "HATE" Avery. But this stuff prints brilliantly and goes on like no other...M*

robracer

We have had the L25500 for about 3 months, and hands down over HP, Oracal and 3M is the new 1005EZRS from Avery, And I used to "HATE" Avery. But this stuff prints brilliantly and goes on like no other...M*
I have to ask, what profile are you using for the Cast Avery vinyl? & what Temps for dry & cure?

robracer

And I used to "HATE" Avery. But this stuff prints
Yeah we were the same a few years back with solvent printing banner stock problems with head strike & SAV with imperfections / joins in full rolls etc

JC we are yet to sample the HP products but from what I have seen they are more expensive & I hate to be pigeon holed to using their stock ..... with the current lamination problems we are experiencing I will be talking to our distributor next week & sampling some HP SAV amongst others.

AndreColon

Compare the HP w/air egress to Oracal 3951 w/Rapid air. They seem to be suspiciously similar, if you know what I mean. Kind of like Roland's Wrap material and avery Supercast EZRS. Hmmmmm.......

HulkSmash

Compare the HP w/air egress to Oracal 3951 w/Rapid air. They seem to be suspiciously similar, if you know what I mean. Kind of like Roland's Wrap material and avery Supercast EZRS. Hmmmmm.......

There's only 3 companies who have the capability of doing air release in material. 3M, Avery, Oracle. Any other Air release products is done by 1 of these 3 companies. Just an FYI.