• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP wallpaper and L25500

bigben

Does anyone ever tried the HP wallpaper material in their L25500? I would like to have some feedback on it.

Also, it will be installed in a restaurant and the owner want the wallpaper be laminated. What do you suggest?

Thanks.

Ben

MarioDesign

I'm hoping to receive some soon and try a small wall in our studio. Looks pretty cool on the videos I have seen on YouTube. I will let you know how it goes.

MarioDesign

We just printed and installed a nice 52" x 54" print in one of our offices and it turned out great!
we used the profile that came with onyx and it printed nicely.
The install was a bit messy with the extra goop created by applying pressure to the pre pasted paper. It did wipe away with water. After a couple hours the print dried up and looked fantastic!

marcsitkin

We've had good luck with dreamscape wallpaper on the HP. They make a liquid laminate for the product that gives good scratch resistance. I'd suggest a rougher surface product, rather than a smooth. Better grab for the coating and more scratch resistance. Coating is applied by roller after wallpaper is on the wall. Contact info below:

Peter Spotto

Manager, Worldwide Sales

40 Vanderhoof Ave.

Rockaway, NJ 07866

Ph. (973) 625-5570 x50

www.dreamscapewalls.com