Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Z6100 error code 8:11

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by CustomSignGraph, Dec 21, 2016.

1. CustomSignGraph

CustomSignGraph New Member

Aug 30, 2011
    My Z6100 printer is not booting up and has the error code 8:11. This issue happened once before this and I was able to take out all the inks and printheads and got it to boot, but that solution isnt working this time.

Prior to this problem, I was trying to advance the paper and the printer got stuck, without starting to move the paper. When I powered it off the error code 8:11 came up and the printer didnt restart.

2. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    Try looking online for the z6100 manual/error codes. I think it has something to do with the font panel communicating with the PCA. You could try checking/reseating the connections, the jam could have shook something loose. But get the manual first to get the error code and see here the effected parts are.