Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

HP Z6100Pps UV Inks

Discussion in 'Hewlett Packard' started by Billct2, May 15, 2013.

1. Billct2

Billct2 Major Contributor

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I've been using Lexjet UV ink refills for my HP Z6100. They're discontinueing them (thanks to HPs pressure according to the rep). Has anyone had any luck with any aftermarket ink supplier for this machine? I've had such good results with the Lexjet ink and had some real nightmares trying generic inks previously that I'm hesitent to just try a random supplier. Anyone got a good price on OEM inks?

Tags:
  2. bilge

bilge Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
    What kind of refill system do you use? I've tried 3 different systems no one works.

3. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    They were refilled by Lexjet. I have never tried refilling my own, don't think I would.

I'm looking for generic or aftermarket refills that work just like the HP inks, juts plug & play.

4. bilge

bilge Member

Jan 14, 2012
    Ulaanbaatar, Mongolia
    same faith, mate
    dozens of chinese vendor sell Z6100 ink both pigment and dye in bulk. recently i've seen some plug & play cartridges in alibaba, so i'll try some of them forthcoming Sign Expo in Shanghai this July.

5. Billct2

Mar 12, 2005
    New England
    I have faith, faith that whenever I try something new to save money it usually costs me more than it saves, which is why I'm asking for referrals from someone who has a proven source preferably in the US, east coast even better.