• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

HP Z6100Pps UV Inks

Billct2

I've been using Lexjet UV ink refills for my HP Z6100. They're discontinueing them (thanks to HPs pressure according to the rep). Has anyone had any luck with any aftermarket ink supplier for this machine? I've had such good results with the Lexjet ink and had some real nightmares trying generic inks previously that I'm hesitent to just try a random supplier. Anyone got a good price on OEM inks?

bilge

I've been using Lexjet UV ink refills for my HP Z6100. They're discontinueing them (thanks to HPs pressure according to the rep). Has anyone had any luck with any aftermarket ink supplier for this machine? I've had such good results with the Lexjet ink and had some real nightmares trying generic inks previously that I'm hesitent to just try a random supplier. Anyone got a good price on OEM inks?

What kind of refill system do you use? I've tried 3 different systems no one works.

Billct2

They were refilled by Lexjet. I have never tried refilling my own, don't think I would.

I'm looking for generic or aftermarket refills that work just like the HP inks, juts plug & play.

bilge

They were refilled by Lexjet. I have never tried refilling my own, don't think I would.

I'm looking for generic or aftermarket refills that work just like the HP inks, juts plug & play.

same faith, mate
dozens of chinese vendor sell Z6100 ink both pigment and dye in bulk. recently i've seen some plug & play cartridges in alibaba, so i'll try some of them forthcoming Sign Expo in Shanghai this July.

Billct2

I have faith, faith that whenever I try something new to save money it usually costs me more than it saves, which is why I'm asking for referrals from someone who has a proven source preferably in the US, east coast even better.